WoodenSwordFighterWoodenSwordFighter

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Banana Phone MV Banana Phone MV

Holy Hell

Was that Miku Hatsune? It was, wasn't it?
Great vid!

hikuihito responds:

yeah it was. But originally it wasn't supposed to, I just salvaged a drawing I made a while ago and then coloured it that way.

Super Smash Super Smash

Incredibly Original

I think this is the first time I've seen this creative of a re-imagining of the Super Mario Bros. Major props for the fire flower doobie.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Hammer Time for sho'

Very good. The animation was smooth as can be and all the scenes were great.

Fizzled responds:

Thanks :D

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Hilarious

Very very funny even though i've never played Cooking Mama. Exellent animation. Oh, and i liked the Lucky Star cameo too.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Super Awesome

One of the best "Megaman vs...." Flash yet. great work with sprites and the music worked seamlessly. Get Equipped with 5 Stars!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very Emotional

You're right, this is a bit of a different tone than the others. I actually started tearing up while watching this. It's great that you dealt with issues such as social taboo and discrimination which are, unfortunately, a very big problem in today's world. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how this ends. 5/5

MegamanX:FinalStrike3 pt2 MegamanX:FinalStrike3 pt2

Superior Special Effects

I loved the action and the story line. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'd like to know how you did some pf those special effects like the lasers and the background during zero's vision.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

Super Fighting Robot... MEGAMAN!

It's great for what it is but if it's just called Megaman Collab shouldn't it use mor than just sprites. It should have been called the Megaman Sprite Collab or something. If theres ever another MMCollab tho make sure to post it so i can submit a piece. Beside the lack of drawn art i was expecting its still a great vid.
9/10
5/5
Do another one!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Extremely Well Made ^-^

I'm guessing the cat's name is Doki and the rabbit's name is Nabi. Can't wait to see how there relationship unfolds in step4. Keep up the good work!

P.S. You also seem to be improving your english.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

Show me your 5/5

Even though the vocals were not so great (bad) at some parts the lyrics had me dying with lafter. Keep up the good work.