WoodenSwordFighterWoodenSwordFighter

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Banana Phone MV Banana Phone MV

Holy Hell

Was that Miku Hatsune? It was, wasn't it?
Great vid!

hikuihito responds:

yeah it was. But originally it wasn't supposed to, I just salvaged a drawing I made a while ago and then coloured it that way.

Super Smash Super Smash

Incredibly Original

I think this is the first time I've seen this creative of a re-imagining of the Super Mario Bros. Major props for the fire flower doobie.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Hammer Time for sho'

Very good. The animation was smooth as can be and all the scenes were great.

Fizzled responds:

Thanks :D

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Wow

Unlike theses other kiss-ups I will be honest. You would get a 10 for art and music but you get 3 subtracted because of the fact that it creeped me out.

Pico 2 Pico 2

GRR

for a second when i saw this i was about to smash my monitor

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Creative

I thought that it was neat that to defeat britney you had to make her drop the baby

MMX Zero's Theme Metalized MMX Zero's Theme Metalized

Great

I think i might use this in my new movie (Megaman: The X Saga pt 2) and unlike everyone else, I kinda like the tempo this way. The only problem is there's this one wierd high note (it first comes up at 00:03) that sounds awkward but the rest sounds good.

Metalman - Metal Dance Metalman - Metal Dance

Great song

I might want to use this in a Megaman movie I'm making but my Movie is about MMX and metalman isn't in it. Oh well, Great Song. Fav:)

TheMegas responds:

Well I think you're gonna have to figure out a way to write Metalman into the X series...

Battle of Marx Remix Battle of Marx Remix

Woot first review

great tune. if im not mistaken this is the battle music for Marx in Kirby Super Star.

Cosplay The world ends with yo Cosplay The world ends with yo

very nice but...

If its cosplay then who is it that's dressed up?

Sev4 responds:

Well, me ^^

Boxman Boxman

Awesome

Amazing shading and I espescially like the way you draw fire. By the way, forgive me if this sounds rude but it sort of looks like Danbo from Yotsuba&!

Hoboweasel responds:

Oh yeah, so that's what that was xD
To tell you the truth, that's what partially inspired me to draw a box guy (tried to make the concept my own though).